Saturday, March 9, 2013

Evolution *Celebration*

Today I'd love to show you Wendy Tunison's kit Evolution *Celebration*  The Evolution series of kits will be designed to help you create beautiful pages all about you. Of course they're versatile enough to scrap anything you please. Evolution *Celebration* is a beautiful kit full of painted and stitched pieces and just the right art journaling touch to tingle your creative senses.



This is the very first attempt I have made at anything remotely artsy and I have to say that I am so excited at how these pages turned out. 




I also used Temptations Vol. 7 from Wendy Tunison Designs to create my second page




Thanks so much for coming by and having a look. I hope you found some inspiration and that you'll check out Wendy's store at Scraps N Pieces.







No comments:

Post a Comment