Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lucky In Love




Hi guys! Just wanted to make a post with this weeks New Releases. Sorry I'm so late with them. My husband and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary today and the kids made us dinner. It was a very special day. Anyways, I'm a little late posting everything. Don't forget to check the end of this post for your special FREEBIE!

Today I have some really beautiful stuff for you. Lucky In Love and coordinating Clusters and Alpha are now available at my store for 30% off through March. Also, if you haven't heard, my entire store is 30% off through March. So now's the time to stock up on any kits you've been wanting to get!

Hope you enjoy this weeks kits! I love what the Creative Team has done with them and I'd love to see what you do too. Upload your photos to the Stuff to Scrap Scraps by Missy Gallery (wow that long! lol) and you could win a weekly $5 shopping spree to my store!

Happy Scrapping!

~Missy






















~Here's a little CT inspiration~




















If you're a subscriber to my NL you received this awesome FREEBIE by Robin tonight. Click HERE to subscribe and you'll be able to grab it too!









Also, head over to my Facebook page and my CTM Robyn made you a great Facebook Timeline Quick Page FREEBIE.









Had enough?!?! Well, My CTM Dani has a Stacked Paper FREEBIE over at the STS Store. Check it out!









Finally, here's your Exclusive Blog FREEBIE made by Jenn. These adorable Journal Cards. Hope you enjoy all these FREEBIES from my CTM's. They are awesome ladies aren't they?!?






*Click on photo to download*

No comments:

Post a Comment