Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Releases at Scrap Takeout

Today I'd like to share with you a few of the new releases at Scrap Takeout that I had the opportunity to work with this week

First us is jusme digital's new kit leaving hope




And, here's the layout I made with leaving hope





I also got to work with Tassel Time from Template Dreams




This mini is perfect for scrapping grad pics. Here's a layout I scrapped of my daughter's grad pic




I also used a template, Freshly Picked, from SheCreates for the above layout





SheCreates also has a new template pack this week, just in time for Father's Day, called Daddy's Day




And here's a layout I scrapped using this template pack and Everyday Moments Neutrals from FranB Designs and Everyday Moments Kraft Alphas from FranB Designs









No comments:

Post a Comment