Saturday, June 8, 2013

She Creates Grand Opening


She Creates is now open - and on sale! Some of her templates may look a little familiar to you - she was at Scrap Takeout  last year designing under the name of Anna-Poos, but had to take a break due to real life. Now she's back in action under a new name and bringing you fabulous and fun template sets. Here are some that I've worked with this week




Kit: Dive Into Summer coming soon from Mommy Me Time Scrapper and The Scrappy Kat





 Kit: the way i am from jusme digital






Kit: Man oh Man! from Leaving a Legacy Designs






Kit: Grown 2 A Man from Sus Designs



Don't you just Love them? I know I do and that's why I joined her CT! Thanks Anna for giving me the chance to use your templates on my layouts! Hope I do you proud!







No comments:

Post a Comment