Saturday, January 18, 2014

January Freeze from Busy Crafting Mommy Designs and a Freebie

Well, since I was a little late with my layouts due to unforseen circumstances, I didn't get a chance to show them off in yesterday's blog post. But they're done now and I'd like to share them with you.

Meg released her new January Freeze kit and templates yesterday.



Here are the layouts that I created with this gorgeous kit and template set.




For my second layout I used Meg's January Bits N Pieces which have now been bundled into a kit.



I also have a freebie for you using January Freeze






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)! Visit the website if you would like a badge.

    ReplyDelete