Friday, February 21, 2014

New Templates from LissyKay Designs and p.s. - I Love You from Created by Jill

I've always loved the way photos look when they're split into pieces, but I couldn't really figure out a way to do it easily. Today LissyKay has a great new template set for you. It's A Cut. The photo spots are already split for you so all you have to do is clip your photo to them!! Easy Peasy!



It's A Cut Templates are on sale for 30% off making them $2.80. Sale price good until 2/28

Here are a couple of layouts that I made with It's A Cut




I also used p.s. - I Love You from Created by Jill which is the Spotlight Product in this month's issue of The Enabler. If you're not subscribed to The Enabler, you can check it out here. You can purchase p.s. - I Love You here

I used Kit 2 from the bundle for the cute layout of my grandson and I used Kit 1 to scrap the great pic of my daughter and her hubby on their wedding day.




No comments:

Post a Comment