Thursday, June 19, 2014

Korean Wave from Hat of Bunny

I'm really really excited about this week's release. My husband is Korean, and I have tons of photos from the beautiful country. I have been looking everywhere for a kit that'd work for them, but finally decided to make my own. If you're into Korean food, K-pop or anything Korea-related, I'm sure you'll love this collection!

If you've always thought of Asia in terms of rich, dark colors, think again! Inspired by the traditional Korean costume (Hanbok), "Korean Wave" is filled with bright colors perfect for summer. The main kit includes 28 papers, 60 elements and 1 calligraphic alpha. I've kept it theme-free, so if you don't have any Korea-related photos, you can simply use it as a beautiful Asian kit.





The collection also includes 2 extras: an extra alpha pack and a themed element pack. The alpha pack includes 10 alphas (1 included with the main kit), and the themed element pack includes 67 elements and a set of Korean alpha.



All packs are 20% off, but if you get the bundle, you get 40% off!



Here's some CT inspiration:






I hope you'll find lots of use for this kit!! If you do, don't forget to show us!

No comments:

Post a Comment