Friday, September 12, 2014

S is for School Scraps N Pieces September Designer's Collab

The kids have gone back to school so what better theme for this month's designer collab than S is for School. There are plenty of themed elements for scrapping those first day of school pics as well as all the fun school activities throughout the year. However, the collab is versatile enough to scrap any other type of pics that you may have, as you can see by the layouts that I'll be showing you a bit later. Let's have a look at the collab



Wow! Its huge and as amazing as always. The SNP designers sure know how to give a scrapper what they want/need. Since I don't have any school age kids or grandkids, I challenged myself to create a couple of layouts that were not school themed. I can't wait to show them to you!!

jy_b2sblues_sifs_robin_web

snp_sifs_lo2_robin_web

I hope that you'll be inspired to create some fun layouts of your own with the collab. Before you go, I do have a freebie for you. Its the paper stack that I used for my second layout. I sure hope that you'll be able to find some use for it. Click on the image to be taken to the Scraps N Pieces blog for your download

snp_collab_sifs_freebiepreview_robin_web

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Robin

1 comment:

  1. Great job making non-theme layouts Robin. That paper stack is just gorgeous. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete