Thursday, January 8, 2015

I Can, I Will from Hat of Bunny



A new year for many means resolutions and goals for the coming year.


"I Can, I Will" is a kit centered around believing in oneself.  It's said that to succeed, our motivation to do so must be stronger than our fear of failure.  This mini kit is a reminder that when we cast aside doubts and push forward, we can achieve anything!  With a soft, neutral palette, modern patterns and lots of motivational word-art, this kit is great for about-me and journaling pages.

This kit includes:


15 papers (6 solids and 9 patterns)


43 elements

"I Can, I Will" is available HERE.

There is also a coordinating alpha.


Full alpha (uppercase, lowercase, numbers and symbols)

Available HERE.

This week's FREE with purchase opportunity is the best deal, available through Jan. 16.


Purchase the kit HERE and the alpha will automatically be added to your card.

Inspiration:


by Heather


by Tia (Template by Little Bit Shoppe)


by Stephanie (Template by Little Green Frog)


by Debbie


by Gina


by Karla


by Amanda

Don't forget Hat of Bunny is hosting a Designer Challenge at ScrapOrchard.


Pick up the template and get the rules for the challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment