Friday, March 27, 2015

Hey Dude! March 2015 Collab

Hey All, Robin here bringing you a couple of layouts that I've made with with the March 2015 Collab Hey Dude! The great color palette of blues and greens is perfect for any and all layouts about the men in you life.

Don't forget to pick up this collab and participate in the Collab Kit Challenge over at the SNP Forum and earn yourself some points towards a coupon for a free kit.

























For this first layout, I used one of the Collab templates

Kit is Zombie Apocalypse by The Scrappy Kat.

snp_heydudecollab_lo2_robin_web

This collab was perfect for these great pics of my grandson.

I also have a Cluster freebie for you today. Just click on the image to be taken to the download

StoreCTPreview2013_web 


Thanks for joining me today!

1 comment: